Monday, January 19, 2009

Ah, Kids. Our Future.

And yet we dress them like this. Okay, first off, thank you Megan for finding this picture for me. Secondly, if I ever had a child, I would SO dress him like this and take billions of pictures. Those pink shoes are worth at least a hundred bucks in blackmail cash. The Argyle socks are absolutely adorable, and it looks like he's wearing a pair of shorts underneath his other pair of shorts. Now, I can't see the front of the Big Bird Yellow sweater, but I would bet you it's Big Bird. Or something equally embarrassing. And the hat... Ah, what can I say about you, hat?

Edit: It has just been pointed out to me that one sock is striped and the other is argyle, they simply match in color. That is absolutely even more fantastic. Ten more points!

This little boy is the epitome of fashion so far on this blog, and I wish wish wish that more people would dress their kids like this. That way when they're making faces at me on the bus, I would at least be able to grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment