Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three Part Post 3/3

Last one, and then I swear I'm done with BCBG Max Azria, at least until I see something ultimately lularious that I simply have to share with you. Okay, here goes.
Wow. Aside from it being 'Ultra Turqoise' and way, way too short... This dress wouldn't be atrocious. If it weren't for the fact that the sewing machine had snagged and they'd ended up with that weird triangle of fabric that they'd just decided to leave behind and not fix.
Oh, wait, no I see now. Ahh, I get it. They were going for that weird Toga/Towel look, that's why the entire thing is so wrinkly, and why it looks like she's suddenly sprouted a triangular growth out of her hip.
I've got to say, it's even MORE flattering from the backside, especially since you don't see that it's a 'super sophisticated designer dress' and it just looks like a really bit outturned pocket. I think Vera Wang taught us that pockets do NOT belong on dresses -cough-.
Okay, so for my final post part, I have to comment on this model. What the HEY? All of her poses look like she's part J-Lo and part Flamingo (hey, that rhymes!) or she just lost control of part of her body.  I can just hear the photographer now: "Okay, now, you're a seizure victim! But a sexy seizure victim! You've lost all control of your upper half! Okay, good, now, You're wonder woman- but you're also a flamingo! Fierce!"

I suppose it's a little bit mean but, honestly I do want to know what this woman is thinking when she's modeling. Then again she is a model so... No, I wont go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment