Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Men's Fashion

I have to admit, the majority of the clothes that will be on here will probably be women's clothing. That's mostly because men's clothing is really hard to mess up. Sorry guys but, there just aren't as many options for you! Personally I'd take that as a blessing. So, in an attempt at equal rights, I'm going to try and find some men's fashion as well. So here is something I came across at Diesel's website; their 09 collection.
I just had to post this because... This was what I got after I had clicked the collection, and after I had clicked on the 'Men's' section. Yes men, you will look FABULOUS.
At first glance I thought this said 'Homeless-Service 00BXG'. I would feel sorry for any homeless person wearing this jacket. This goes so beyond Ultra Light Blue that I can't even begin to imagine wearing it... Ever. Not only does it look like those puffy jackets that only super anorexic (No, not regular anorexic, super) people can wear because of the puffy factor. To top it off they actually want YOU to pay THEM 300 dollars for this Nylon coat. Tsk tsk.
Okay, so sometimes, I find something that just seems really absurd, but not necessarily on an 'Oh my god I would never wear that' level. More of a 'Oh my god they're actually asking that much money for that really normal/plain looking thing?' level. And that's what this is. This jacket (which, zoomed in, IS actually made from leather. Ugh, it looks so icky) looks like it was ripped away from Edward Scissorhands' costume designer before s/he managed to put on the rest of the zippers and dye it black and make it shiny. They're randomly placed for no apparent reason- Hey, what a sexy forearm you've got there, mind if I take a peek? -ziiiiiiip-

To top it all off, they're actually charging 770 dollars for this thing. It looks like it was made out of plain hoodie material, random zipper factor, and absolute no creative design whatsoever... Fashion Fail, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment