Friday, January 16, 2009

Three Part Post 2/3

Again, these dresses/items of clothing/disasters are all designed by BCBG MAX AZRIA and I swear after this three part post is over I wont pick on him or her again... for a while, anyway. Let's begin!
I want to know who REALLY was the first person to put on a hefty bag and think 'Hey, heck yeah, this is -stylin-!'. Maybe this look is inspired by those unfortunate people who had no clothes after hurricane Katrina? (If you look, it even has the wrinkles and shine of a garbage bag. Wow, that's attention to detail!) I also enjoy the weird Xena Warrior Princess sandal/hooker shoes/ballet flats and movie starlet shades. Nice touch.
Deep regular blue and an ultra pink belt- Wait, I thought we were out of the 80's?! Have I been mislead? (And trust me, I WILL comment on this model's poses in the next post. I promise.)
Ah, now we're talking. The ULTRAmate outfit. Why wear a dress when you can wear a satin-y looking ultra green TOWEL dress, an ultra blue sports jacket along with your ultra pink purse? All shiny of course! Don't forget your completely out of place strappy black hooker shoes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment